Thread: Pictures of deer

Pictures of deer

Hello all.

I have just completed my DSC1 and got to thinking.... I'm a bit geeky and would like to build a programme which helps people to learn how to properly identify deer. I'm not into pinching many of the great pictures people have posted on the internet - at least not without their permission, so I have a request to ask.

Does anyone have any pictures they have taken of deer which I could use? In return, any picures I use would be credited with their name when viewed, and for each one used I would allow the photographer a credit to my programme to use/sell as re-imbursement.

Otherwise I can see what's going to happen... a gold medal buck is going to prance about in front of me knowing I will be torn between grabbing the rifle or grabbing the camera ha!

Cheers, Steve

Take a look through Deer in general and their antlers and fill ya boots with any of mine if its genuinely for the above

Terry
    Blessed be the sheeple for they shall inherit bugger all...

Steve if you check the new Jelen cd for the DSC1 they have a great file of deer identification on the disc if you pm me your email address i will see if i can send it to you

Mark

I can do one or two. PM me if interested

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.

Blatent advertising
    Last edited by JAYB; 14-12-2011 at 09:41. Reason: Advertising