sage xp flyrod

sage xp flyrod
    4 piece 7# 9'6"
    ITS IN MINT CONDITION AND COMES WITH GREEN SAGE METAL TUBE
    ONLY USED THIS ROD A FEW TIMES,
    LIFETIME GUARANTEE

300 SHIPPED
    OR 280 IF COLLECTED FROM STANFORD LE HOPE ESSEX

My wife would kill me if any more fly rods appeared in our garage, and yes she has counted them, but this is a bargain!

Good luck with the sale.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

is your wife a relation of mine??????
    I`m afraid when i die the wife will sell my gear for the price i told her

Quote Originally Posted by mick b View Post
    is your wife a relation of mine??????
    Could well be, she has family only just north of you!

This rods still a bargain!

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Quote Originally Posted by flytie View Post
    My wife would kill me if any more fly rods appeared in our garage, and yes she has counted them, but this is a bargain!

Good luck with the sale.

Simon
    thanks simon
    ITS such a nice rod I WAS TOO SCARED TO USE IT LOL

I have an RPL III 4 piece 7wt and its a real performer for distance flyline casting, takes a bit of getting used to its so fast when double hauling but well worth the effort. I believe the RPL III was the predecessor to the xp. Real nice rod and good price.

T
    Below is a link to my website.
    Quad sticks

would make a good small/mid sized river sea trout rod, except, perhaps a touch stiff, otherwise, a good set up for smaller lochs and reservoirs from the bank in winter..

cast the XP many times, excellent rods,,,if you know how to use them a bit like a dodge viper of the fly rod world

Out of all the Sage models, the XP is probably the nicest action to fish with. I say " fish " with because people often become far too obsessed with casting as opposed to actually fishing.

Lovely rods and a joy to use, easily made faster by underlining by 1 or tamed down by overlining by 1 rating.

The TCX range are more suited to casting obsessives, yes they can produce the goods when casting but they are not proper fishing tools, seem to lack the "feel" of the XP and the XP also look easier on the eye than the Z-Axis in my opinion.

I still have an older RPLXi which is a favourite alrounder for saltwater and single handed salmon but someone please buy this as it would look good next to my 10' XP

Good price too, have you tried other forums for advertising?

Cheers

Rb

Oxfordshire, Wiltshire, Berkshire....and Sutherland
    View my Gallery (19)View my Gallery (19)
    How I would love to buy this rod, though it's too big for the rivers I fish - it is an absolute bargain

For all it's ills, I have watched Sage rods go for good money on eBay.

willie_gunn
    O wad some Power the giftie gie us to see oursels as ithers see us!

be careful of ebay! they want 10% of the final sale price + posting fees = rip off.

also, I sold a winston 8.6" 3wt IM6 with nickel silver downlocking on zebra wood - I LOVED this rod, but needed to pay some long outstanding bills at the time..makes me want to cry that does!!! In any case, I posted it to the guy in its steel tube, and he reckoned that it was damaged under shipping, as the ferule was broken. WHAT!!! in a steel tube???!!!

this tozzer tried to take me to small claims court over it too...never again! did I mention I also sold my Abel, B&W norway speycaster and Hardy Marquis III in that month...oh the price you pay later in life for being an overspending youngster at Uni!!!