Thread: evening from Hampshire/dorset border

evening from Hampshire/dorset border

Bit like a dating agency this !!

I am a good looking 6'3'' chap who like a glass of red.... sorry getting carried away

Hello all just joined the sight the other night and was amazed to end up talking to people on this sight and even had a telephone conversation, looks like I may at last get my shooting going in a direction I want,....few friends, good days out respect for the animals and learning awhole lot more.

I have my DSC1 and FAC just started stalking after a long time involvement in shooting, mainly rough but have a gun on a driven shoot, (small scale and we look after it our selves) 30 birds is a good day for us, but as they say its not about the birds but the company and the pint afterwards.

was getting down a bit about stalking, a lot of politics and nowhere near enough fun/enjoyment. difficult when you have to keep forking out money to people who keep telling you you have bought the wrong kind of equipment, or the guy up the road who has stalking is a ****.

But maybee this sight will get me where I want to be.

would love to do some more rabbit and pigeon shooting so if anybody is looking for a bit of help with stalking/pigeon/rabbit i have a four wheel drive, willing to pay my way and maybee offer some pheasant shooting let me know. Pref Hampshire/dorset way.

Once again many thanks to all those who I have spoken to and look forward to meeting the rest of you.. gets a bit lively in that forum some times.. bring it on
    DOC

welcome to the site doc,your right you have come to the right site.if you have any questions fire away and someone will be there to answer them.

Re: evening from Hampshire/dorset border

Quote Originally Posted by docholiday

was getting down a bit about stalking, a lot of politics and nowhere near enough fun/enjoyment. difficult when you have to keep forking out money to people who keep telling you you have bought the wrong kind of equipment, or the guy up the road who has stalking is a ****.
    What, Stalkers bitching? Never!

Go on, tell us all the juicy bits!

Welcome.

Welcome aboard Doc.
    You have come to the right place

Jonathon