Bino holder

Steyer 6.5

Has anyone got, tried or brought one from a uk supplier. The s4 lockdown bino holder system. If so can I have views please.

Steyer 6.5

If you are talking about the style that traps tour binos against your chest to keep them out the way when crawling or climbing gates, I'd love to know where to get them. Saw them a long time ago, but can't remember where!

Novice

LockDown | S4Gear

This is the link to manufacture website i have had email chat about the cammo one and asked them why it's only the back. They will be developing a full cammo fronted one in 2012 about March. As far as I know there is no uk distributor.

Sent from my iPhone

my frustration with these sorts of slings is if you are crawling around and hot and sweaty the lenses get dirty and fogged up pretty easily. If the lockdown properly seals the lenses up then it might get my vote...

Fieldsports tv did a field test of the lockdown by editor of sporting shooter. He liked it and it does seem to do what the tin says.

another Bino holder!

I am currently field testing (well using, actually!) a BinoBro (Medium size - Open Range pattern) with my Swaro' 8.5 ELs.
(this picture is of the larger size than mine but otherwise the same - many sizes available!)

OPENRANGE.jpg

see: BinoBro - The binocular control system. BinoBro - Never lose sight of the gameâ„¢

Got it direct from USA by mail order - very reasonable price and well pleased with it.

It is very robust; with the top closed you can crawl through heather or mud without fear, or barge through sitka spruce between the trees! In easier terrain, simply fold back the lid for easy/rapid access. Comfortable too! Straps are slim enough to wear under a rucksack and don't interfere with rifle/gun mount. No noisy metal or velcro parts.
And, you can easily take off your bino's and pass them to someone else to have a look!
Best system I've found yet!

Alasdair

......re BinoBro

........and if you are offended by the BinoBro logo it you can easily unpick the stitches and remove it!

(though like all US bow-hunting gear; it is, I think, not UV fluorescent!)

Alasdair.

Thought I would sort this out. Lockdown harness is not available from Bushwear, the only place in the UK at the present is from me at Welcome - Digital Wild Cams . I represent S4gear in Europe. Here is a demo. LockDown | S4Gear
Send me a message if you have any questions.

Back