Remington. (Martin)

basil

Distinguished Member
Hi all.
I learned earlier today that Martin has recently suffered a stroke.
He is in quite good spirits and is looking forward to being able to get out and about again as soon as possible.
So Martin, get well soon mate and i look after yourself. I`ll look forward to you posting again.
basil.

I'm relatively new round here so don't know you too well, but share the same sentiments of the others. Wishing you a speedy recovery, hope to see you posting again soon.

Take care, Gez

Just caught up on this one :oops:

From all the Admin team at The Stalking Directory, John (JAYB), Malcolm (Sikamalc) and Mark our IT man we wish you a full and speedy recovery. We look forward to seeing you post again and to your getting out into the field again for the deer.

All the very best to you and your family.

I`ve had a pm from Martin today. He`s having problems logging on so could Admin look into this please.
Martin has asked me to say thank you to all who have sent get well messages, he is still quite unwell but i`ll let Martin tell you when he`s ready.
Thanks all.
basil.

basil, I sorted it out this morning I hope, as he sent you a pm does this mean he has managed to log in OK?

John

Hi Basil

What's the latest on Martin? I hope he's on the road to recovery.

Martin, if you read this please don't think I'm going over your head - it's just that I was told you wouldn't be on the SD Forum for a while. Either way I wish you well and a speedy recovery.

Kindest regards

Blot (Bernard)

Back