Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lightforce hid

Lightforce hid

Anyone tried the New HID lamp ?

Said to be the someof kit, but with a price tag of 240 I wonder !!

Though http://www.a1decoy.net/www.a1decoy.net/info.php?p=10

are do'n similar HID lamp for 76 or 100 for complete Kit.

Rgds, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Robert bucknell reviewed them in this months sporting rifle. He seemed quite impressed. Whiter light than normal halogen/xenon lamps.

Just ordered a 240 HID today will have it on Wednesday so i will let you know.

Awesome bit of kit and probably in most cases too powerful without a filter.With a filter it gives that little bit of extra distance that you've always wanted to ID correctly

Quote Originally Posted by RPA 6MM BR View Post
    Just ordered a 240 HID today will have it on Wednesday so i will let you know.
    Nice one !! , will be interesting to see how it compares with a blitz

Let us all know how you get on....early mountain bike HID lights were fine untill switched on/off too much as this could ruin them. I remember e-mailing manufacturer when they first came out and the response was "don't switch them on/off too quickly.

Just ordered a Clulite HID from fleabay, there's one left, running out at 75, but I offered 67.50 (figured a 10% discount was fair) and had that accepted.

Item number is 220870896276, there's one left.

I've looked around and these are getting decent reviews, come with a Li ion battery and clips to scope mount, I'll have to knock up a handle for off the gun shooting, but hopefully it'll do the job.

Thanks for all the reply's lads, will be interesting to see how it performs RPA keep us posted!!

Atb Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Hi, got the lamp today and have just been out for a quick play. All i can say is once it has been on for a few seconds it is SERIOUSLY bright! It is a very clean white light and pis*es rings around the standard Blitz 240. You could easily identify a fox through a scope at probably six or seven hundred yards and i dont mean just its eyes. However due to wanting to fund something else i am listing it for sale with my one week old 22ah lithium ion battery open to the highest bidder make offers via PM's please.

Hi, having had a proper chance to use this lamp again i have removed it all from sale as i have now realised what an amazing tool this is! The beam is just crazy i can light the front of a house at 1000yrd+ from my front door.