Thread: Sika Stag stalking in Bowland (or dorset/scotland)...... can swap

Sika Stag stalking in Bowland (or dorset/scotland)...... can swap

Just doing some research at the moment on Sika Stag stalking and prices etc.

Not being far from lancashire I am investigating Sika Stag stalking in Forest of Bowland but not sure on availability as there don't seem to be any outfitters out there offering Sika around there?

Happy to pay but can also offer a swap for some mountain goat stalking in North Wales if it takes your fancy. P.M me if you have sika stag stalking to offer in Dorset, Bowland or Scotland. Most probably looking for 2012 2013 season unless a swap.

The FC are the only significant port of call for Forest of Bowland Sika, contactable through the head ranger at Grizedale.

ATB
    Nick

No head ranger at Grizedale now, best ring Kielder.

Have 8000 acres with Sika in the highlands or 650 acres in Dorset. Pm Wadashot, Tikka 308, Robin or Pheasant Sniper, they will give you a heads up on the areas as they have all hunted on there.

Oh dear, has Mike Thornley been moved/made redundant Dave?

Just heard he's taken voluntary redundancy. Another guy who's given his life to the 'Commission only to be treated shoddily.

I didnt know Mike had taken voluntary redundancy, I just sent him an email today.

His cousin mentioned he might be setting up on his own, I'm going to get in touch re DSC2, I'll PM you his details.

ATB
    Nick

Quote Originally Posted by NickJ View Post
    His cousin mentioned he might be setting up on his own, I'm going to get in touch re DSC2, I'll PM you his details.
    ATB
    Nick
    If you want his new email pm me and I'll pass it on to you. I've mentioned coming on here to raise some profile, but busy doing other things at moment. He has set up on his own, forestry/tree work plus as much wildlife / deer work as he can sort. He is a good guy to do your DSC2 with (did my 1st witnessed stalk with him), he's also looking at being an assessor as well. Seems busy enough at the moment, but starting from scratch is hard for anyone.

Thanks Dave, I spoke to him yesterday and am going to book in for some Level 2 stalks.
    Indeed, a top guy.