Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Shadow here

Shadow here

Been reading through the Forum it seems to me that some people are finding it difficult to obtain an introduction to stalking, if anyone is interested, my ground is in the Lothian and Borders District of Scotland with a plentyfull supply of deer - mainly roe. Feel free to get in touch to have a look around.

Bloody good of you mate, I'm sure there's plenty of "Youngsters" who'll snap your arm off!
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

What a great introduction!! I'm sure you'll get plenty of replies, enjoy the site,
    Crumpy

Ahhh now is it just me of does this seem a good way to get around the requirement for advertising?

No mention of there NOT being a fee .

Well done Shadow, thats a very generous offer.

shadow to Brithunter ahh

There was no mention of a fee as it was a serious offer of help - no advert intended! After all my years of shooting I know how difficult it can be to obtain an introduction to any form of shooting as it can seem a closed shop to many people. Did not mean to offend anyone.

nice one shadow im a novice, but been lucky to have a few people of here take me out. Very generous offer, i hope some novice takes you up on it. regards biker1
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

Nice one shadow :d

Quote Originally Posted by Brithunter View Post
    Ahhh now is it just me of does this seem a good way to get around the requirement for advertising?

No mention of there NOT being a fee .
    Perhaps it would be good if you invited someone onto your ground or gifted something to the less fortunate members instead of complaining all the time about the police and making unreasonable comments about someone on the site making an offer.