Shadow here

Shadow

Been reading through the Forum it seems to me that some people are finding it difficult to obtain an introduction to stalking, if anyone is interested, my ground is in the Lothian and Borders District of Scotland with a plentyfull supply of deer - mainly roe. Feel free to get in touch to have a look around.

Ahhh now is it just me of does this seem a good way to get around the requirement for advertising?

No mention of there NOT being a fee :-|.

shadow to Brithunter ahh

There was no mention of a fee as it was a serious offer of help - no advert intended! After all my years of shooting I know how difficult it can be to obtain an introduction to any form of shooting as it can seem a closed shop to many people. Did not mean to offend anyone.

nice one shadow im a novice, but been lucky to have a few people of here take me out. Very generous offer, i hope some novice takes you up on it. regards biker1

Ahhh now is it just me of does this seem a good way to get around the requirement for advertising?

No mention of there NOT being a fee :-|.

Perhaps it would be good if you invited someone onto your ground or gifted something to the less fortunate members instead of complaining all the time about the police and making unreasonable comments about someone on the site making an offer.

nice one shadow im a novice, but been lucky to have a few people of here take me out. Very generous offer, i hope some novice takes you up on it. regards biker1
have spoken to shadow on phone ,nice guy hope to meet one day.it a very good offer for novices and other stalker who strugle to get any shooting :D thanks again biker 1 for that site, ordered my reloading kit should be here friday .see you at barony:scared:

have spoken to shadow on phone ,nice guy hope to meet one day.it a very good offer for novices and other stalker who strugle to get any shooting :D thanks again biker 1 for that site, ordered my reloading kit should be here friday .see you at barony:scared:

nice one mate, if we dont pass we get drunk :D

Fantastic offer Shadow nice to see someone giving a little back,not to mention it takes a lot to invite someone unknown onto your land.
Good on you mate might even come up and pay just so you get something back out of your fantastic offer.

P.s dont worry about Brit hes like our resident gimp :lol: we dont let him out that often.

There was no mention of a fee as it was a serious offer of help - no advert intended! After all my years of shooting I know how difficult it can be to obtain an introduction to any form of shooting as it can seem a closed shop to many people. Did not mean to offend anyone.

Spot on mate :thumb:
Well done ;)

ATB
Wullie.

Well done shadow, there are some really good people on this site, im sure some members will really benefit from your offer. i look forward to reading the write ups when it happens. good on you :tiphat: and welcome to the site.

shadow

good to c there is others that want to help people get on in the sport .Good on u shadow

Last edited:
Nice one shadow.
Many moons ago i was able to offer such things.
many of the friends i still have today i met that way.
I still make friends, but also am living off the deer so cannot do this now. I stalk their deer now as their guest. LOL
I take my hat off to you, and kev i think you are maybe getting paranoid mate.
you have no doubt had a rough trip but need to find a little place in your heart and start trusting people again.
regards john

No mention of there being a fee either.

I think it's excellent that someone on the site is prepared to help others out.

Better make sure there's a gun for you to borrow if your planning a trip up there!

Oh me me that's evil:rofl:but true
Well done Shadow for helping people out,pity there's not more like you
Brit why the negativity all the time!:doh::rolleyes:???
I have a friend who got me started,without his help or knowledge I wouldn't have learned any where near as quickly,not everyone will stab you in the back Brit

Last edited:
Back