Thread: Gareth cole what a man !

SD Regular

Gareth cole what a man !

Had my second stalk booked with Gareth today . Nothing is to much trouble for what i can only call a true gent . He is a mindfull of information and his ground is a pleasant drive north for me .

After all the saftey checks were done for which he watches your every move and is very quick to correct any sloppyness in a pleasent way , it was off to the high seats before day break .Its worth the time just sitting quiet in the seat glassing the area for the world to wake up .

After around an hour or so it was time for gareth to put his gundog head on , i waited on the edge of the ride while he quatered the wood , hares , rabbits and pheasants all gave me the twitch untill the roe showed herself and it was goodnight from me and wow Gareth you look rather hot !

Again back to the shoot hut where he went in detail explaining the grollock and what to look for .

I will be booking asap i cant thank him enough .
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC

Quote Originally Posted by shudadunityonksago View Post
    Had my second stalk booked with Gareth today . Nothing is to much trouble for what i can only call a true gent . He is a mindfull of information and his ground is a pleasant drive north for me .

After all the saftey checks were done for which he watches your every move and is very quick to correct any sloppyness in a pleasent way , it was off to the high seats before day break .Its worth the time just sitting quiet in the seat glassing the area for the world to wake up .

After around an hour or so it was time for gareth to put his gundog head on , i waited on the edge of the ride while he quatered the wood , hares , rabbits and pheasants all gave me the twitch untill the roe showed herself and it was goodnight from me and wow Gareth you look rather hot !

Again back to the shoot hut where he went in detail explaining the grollock and what to look for .

I will be booking asap i cant thank him enough .
    that read's and sounds as though you Shot a Roe Doe they are OUT of SEASON

dont understand any of it .it sounds like you shot a doe and used a dog to drive the deer too you ?

Quote Originally Posted by webby954 View Post
    dont understand any of it .it sounds like you shot a doe and used a dog to drive the deer too you ?
    Correct Webby i was waiting for his reply

Seems it was a doe shot just seen it on another thread I think shoudadoneit should not have done it

Yet again someone putting into print that they break the law! I hope I never have the miss fortune to be shooting with someone who fires first and then checks what he was shooting at! An accident waiting to happen I would suggest? Should this thread not be removed? Site admin, where are you?

Quote Originally Posted by baguio View Post
    Yet again someone putting into print that they break the law! I hope I never have the miss fortune to be shooting with someone who fires first and then checks what he was shooting at! An accident waiting to happen I would suggest? Should this thread not be removed? Site admin, where are you?
    Q
    How do you know he is breaking the law, for all we know he may have an out of season license. Quite a few FC syndicates can shoot does from the 1st of Oct.

Quote Originally Posted by 1995rs View Post
    Q
    How do you know he is breaking the law, for all we know he may have an out of season license. Quite a few FC syndicates can shoot does from the 1st of Oct.
    Well if he isn't breaking the law he should say as much because it certainly appears to most people who read the post that he is. We don't need to provide anti's with material. They're definately not going to put in their material that it might have been done legally are they? It will just say that shudadunityonksago shot a roe doe out of season and they'll probably add that this is common place amongst deer stalkers!