Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Oh Hell.

Oh Hell.

Look at this ebay item, when you have done please report the item to ebay as an illegal weapon for the use on deer as it is being advertised for, I am absolutely disgusted.

MILBRO PROSHOT UK Tinker Kill Deer Slingshot BRASS | eBay

Perhaps it should have read Killdeer (Charadrius vociferus) a small American plover.

Somehow I don't think this slingshot is being advertised as suitable to kill deer. From their site I see they also have a "cherry slingshot" that I presume is not for killing cherries. I suspect although I cannot find any info that "Tinker kill Deer" will refer to a design rather than a use.

I can recall a slingshot called a "black widow" that I assume was not for killing husbands.

Tin cans would be more appropriate, I know that these things will do a lot of damage but not legal for anything live to my knowledge.

Quote Originally Posted by Gazza View Post

I can recall a slingshot called a "black widow" that I assume was not for killing husbands.
    Or spiders.

Not been daft but how many of these idiots have the skill or chance to get close enough to a deer to be with a chance of ever hitting it??
    It is a brand name and no where has it suggested it is a deer killing tool.
    It is listed in "hunting" section but has nobody a care for the poor "tinkers" that might get targeted also.

Quote Originally Posted by www.yorkshireroestalking. View Post
    Not been daft but how many of these idiots have the skill or chance to get close enough to a deer to be with a chance of ever hitting it??
    It is a brand name and no where has it suggested it is a deer killing tool.
    It is listed in "hunting" section but has nobody a care for the poor "tinkers" that might get targeted also.
    Tinkers eh, well maybe it should stay on then.

Thats all ok until some no brain tries to kill a deer with one ! There's no need to gives idiots ideas. I've reported. Cheers for pointing out DM

Are you all bored tonight, every kid should have a katty at sometime in there life, nothing like hunting squirrel and rabbits and the odd pheasant with one, don,t know about deer you have a job fitting a good scope on one.

It's branded "kill Deer", check out the manufacturer's website, the eBayer has done nothing wrong: http://milbroproshotuk.com/html/prod...html#kill_deer

‘TINKER’ KILL DEER SLINGSHOT
    MATERIAL:Brass
    LENGTH:165mm
    FORK WIDTH:90mm
    SHOOTING GAP:75mm (w) x 60mm (d)
    WEIGHT:280g
    PRODUCT #:29
    DESCRIPTION:Polished brass finish. Reproduction of the vintage USA style slingshot.