Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: drag sled

drag sled

As its nearing the silly season!!
    I just got myself a sled off ebay 10.00+ postage ! had to drag 2 does out the other day, and it was a struggle
    This should glide through the mud n stuff easily !
    and if it don't well the grandkids can have it.
    Trapper.

Hold that image!

'Santa' emerging from the woods, dragging a sleigh, with two dead deer on it. For God's sake don't let the kids see it!

Quote Originally Posted by Bandit Country
    Hold that image!

'Santa' emerging from the woods, dragging a sleigh, with two dead deer on it. For God's sake don't let the kids see it!
    Ha ha ha ha

Just hope trapper hasn't got a big white beard!

Gez

My eldest grandaughter (10) comes out with GRANDAD on bunny popping, and has keen eye herself !She thinks it is cool and won' hear otherwise because she has , had things explained to her. She knows that Sants delivers wishes !!! She wishes me well
    HO HO HO (bit early yet )
    Happy stalking.
    Trapper

Nice one Trapper
    Jonathon

cjm 1066
    Spot on , mine is in this seasons color blue also !! he he I have a theory that I can delay Xmas and make it last longer !! I have Donner n blitz en in the bag already , Prancer and dancer have a bit of a shock coming ! Surmise that if only half the team are present then you will get your goodies by lunchtime boxing day!! If I get dead lucky with vixen and comet, well you are into boxing nite!!! Dasher needs a new set of NIKE'S from Santa to leg it ! : .Which leaves Cupid and Rudolph to sort out next years sled !!and they said it was his nose that glowed!!!
    Happy Grinch mas !
    Trapper

I would like to see him carry two or three off the hill over the course of one day he will not make old bones if he carries on being bloody stupid as in the photograph. Thats what argo cats, quads were invented for, and also why god created the garron

As you so correctly pointed out Malc, and me and other people have been banned from the CFUK site, as you seem to know about the ban, perhaps you could also enlighten us as to why? nobody has seen fit to tells us why.

John