DCS1 at Cirencester?

jimo

I'm booked on the BDS DSC1 at Cirencester on the first two weekends of next month. Any one else going?

my mate is on it... his name is benjamin look out for him he is a very nice boy:gheyfight: i did mine there at the start of the year you'll enjoy it. is your course tutor mike baginaginaginaginaginowski or however you pronounce it?
good luck. regards, Jez.

I'm booked on the BDS DSC1 at Cirencester on the first two weekends of next month. Any one else going?

Hi

I'll be there but only to help out where I can. Look forward to meeting you there. Mike that runs the course does a cracking job in my oppinion. Steve Bowers will do the ballistic part and he really knows his stuff and writes for the shooting times.

Cheers Jon

Looking foreward to it, especilly now I have the new rifle sorted out. Turns out it likes the expensive stuff not the Privi so it's not me after all!
See you there
Jim

Many thanks to all who lectured, especially Mike and Dave who conducted the course brilliantly, and Gary with his Sako 85, who dragged a very nervous me through the shooting test today even though I started out shooting at the wrong target. And thanks to my fellow students who were all great company and helped me relax during the exams yesterday and the tests today.

Regards
Richard

Just to repeat Richard's thanks to everyone involved for a realy enjoyable two weekends. Now we just have to wait for the certificates.

Jim/Peter

Back