Looking for a Swazi dealer

Ray mears bushcraft sells some,if you can wait order direct from Swazi nz you don't pay gst but might have to pay some import tax(but if you send them an email ,they send them as samples) also if you join clan Swazi you can get good deals ,especially on boxing day

Hi, What you going to use it for? It might be ok for creeping about the woods but not for everyday hill stalking, the first time you crawl on some wet ground the water will soak through your sleeves thus enabeling the water to soak in to the rest of your clothes, also the neoprene cuffs are just useless all they do is hold the water not shed it or stop the water going up your sleeve, and if you are spying the water that is held at the cuff streams down your sleeve when you raise your arms. I speak from personal experience and also speak for atleast 5 other full time stalkers who go red when they think about how much they have spent on the smock, I also bought the bib and brace but am afraid to wear it on wet days thats another £300 that sits on a hook.
You might think this is a campaign against Swazi, its not, they were good about 6 or 7 years ago but now they have lost it, and the minute Ray Mears got involved that was it over, he clearly does not spend 6 day weeks on the hill, so how can he improve a design.
All that said I will be buying a Swazi body warmer this year as I know they are not ment to keep you dry!

You can buy Swazi from Tamarack.co.uk, but if you are on that site have a look at the Norrona stuff.

Cheers

I thought that Tamarack had stopped selling Swazi as it was too expensive to import now.
Have joined the Swazi Clan to get notice of the deals but have yet to buy something.

Phil

Back