Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Autumn watch

Autumn watch

Had nothing to do so watched BBC and autumn watch. Some nice reds rutting and they had jonny kingdom on. From the way he was talking it seems like he is a stalker, anyone know if he is and does stalk?

From looking at his website, it says that he once was a poacher, so it is the the case of "Poacher turned Game Keeper".

I was given his autobiography, ‘A Wild Life on Exmoor’ a few years ago for christmas, so now the long evenings are here it will give me a good chance to read it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Had nothing to do so watched BBC and autumn watch. Some nice reds rutting and they had jonny kingdom on. From the way he was talking it seems like he is a stalker, anyone know if he is and does stalk?
    Dont think he is but he deffo was a poacher, and he freely admits it himself,I just wish he would not wear that BLOODY hat with the pheasant feathers in

Quote Originally Posted by Hornet View Post
    I just wish he would not wear that BLOODY hat with the pheasant feathers in
    That annoys the crap out of me too! He was nothing but a poacher.

I thought Jonny was intresting 2nite and he seems to support deer managment, he mentioned to be careful with the stags hes not joking

Last edited by dlz90; 21-10-2011 at 21:55.

I nearly fell off mt chair.... Johnny Kingdom and Chris Packham discussing the need to take out week or injured stags
    All we need now is for Bill Oddie to take up wildfowling

Did anyone notice Johnny Kingdom flirting with Michaela strachan?
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

I did I thought Christ he's got stag blood running through his veins. Thought any minute he'll mount her.

Quote Originally Posted by dlz90 View Post
    I thought Jonny was intresting 2nite and he seems to support deer managment, he mentioned to be careful with the stags hes not joking

If that was an actual person they would have been seriously hurt if not killed. Did you film it at your place or you just found it.

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    I did I thought Christ he's got stag blood running through his veins. Thought any minute he'll mount her.

Its no joke with these rutting stags , i had a stained boxer short moment only a couple of days ago !

I was out shooting a few geese on a field when a stag appeared 70yds away i reached for the video camera as he was a cracker, it was a bit dark and there was some long grass in the way so i stood up from the dich to get a better shot but made a noise in the process.
    He sussed me and made a bee line straight for my position, i dropped the camera as he got there and had a tense few seconds as he deliberated what to do.
    I was lucky he moved off as i dont think an once and a quarter of steel shot would have made much of an impression on him ! DF