Thread: Mora 6" Larder/ Boner SD Member Offer

Mora 6" Larder/ Boner SD Member Offer

Mora 6 inch Blue Handled Larder/ Boner with Mora Storage Scabbard 15.50

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Scabbard 11619 (2).jpg 
Views:	154 
Size:	200.3 KB 
ID:	9881

Special offer for SD members only. From our www.forestandhill.co.uk website, Mora 6 inch Larder Knife 15.50 posted to you - complete with free Mora storage scabbard ( usually 4.99 ).

Usual restrictions - sold only to 18 years or older - date of birth required on order. Offer applies only whilst stock lasts.

To order, simply purchase knife only but please include your SD name on the order page - we will then add the scabbard.

And yes, we have thought of/ heard most variations on Blue Boners

Andy
    Last edited by Moray Outfitting; 23-10-2011 at 09:23.
    Stalking, Courses, Gear - Moray Outfiiting Website here - Welcome
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms
    See you at the Stalking Fair, Scone & Moy 2017

just bought a couple got to say Andy is a gent
    great service nothing too much bother
    so fill your boots guys
    thankyou Andy
    ATB
    Charlie

Web site is a fail.

Insists on a mobile number as well as a landline.

I am unable to buy, even though I wish to.
    Last edited by KevinF; 23-10-2011 at 18:28.
    KevinF -

Kevin

Will pm you

Andy
    BASC Approved Trainer & Assessor. Cairngorm National Park Authority Approved Supplier. Supported by Sauer Arms

Am I the only one that just picked out the words '6" Boner' in the title?
    Last edited by Dan Gliballs; 23-10-2011 at 19:08.
    There is a place on this planet for all of God's creatures, right next to my tatties and gravy!!!

Dan

As per last sentence in original post

Was going to say there's always one..... but on here I suspect theres far, far, far more than that! Just wish the was a Frankie Howerd 'ooo'er missus' emoticon!

Edit - done it again - forgot I was on as me rather than the other me - please read this as from Moray Outfitting. At least you dont get to see me having conversations with myself!

Kevin - PM has gone out to you.

System says it's fine and well and other orders coming in ok - but I've seen 2001 often enough never to completely trust computers...

If anyone wishing to put an order in has problems on the website, please feel free to PM me here and I can try to sort out via e-invoice/payment request from our merchant service provider.

Andy

Quote Originally Posted by Moray Outfitting View Post
    Kevin - PM has gone out to you.

System says it's fine and well and other orders coming in ok - but I've seen 2001 often enough never to completely trust computers...

If anyone wishing to put an order in has problems on the website, please feel free to PM me here and I can try to sort out via e-invoice/payment request from our merchant service provider.

Andy
    Andy -

Many thanks. PM replied to.
    KevinF -

Thank you everyone that has been in touch.

All orders that have come through as of 12 noon today are away first class with Royal Mail.

Very impressive response - in fact we are now down to the last two knives on hand. The website should automatically prevent further orders once these go - so apologies if anyone gets to the site to find they're out. It will flag at the bottom of the description.

We are waiting on fresh batch of Mora gear - and once in hand will have a look at what we can do in future; as this appears to has proven a very popular offer.

I must must refute the rumours that it has all been a subtle plan to boost first aid kit sales!

Got mine thanks..also impressed by the BADA leaflets you sent with it. I will contact BADA to get bulk supplies to leave about the house for next seasons visitors. Thanks again..good value.