Thread: A generous type of guy.

A generous type of guy.

My thanks to Mike, (Flyboy270), His invite for me to accompany him on a visit to LochAwe/Dalmally, was seized upon without a second thought,(As I do need to get out more) a few pics of his friends from Germany, a little of the scenery(Real scenery, not that boring stuff with a million or so pointy trees on it) .... not much camera tech/quality though, will have to delete some older stuff to include more here, pic 1,A shot taken on Roe doe from the righthand side of the pic in the high ground, across to the left hand side of picture into the fence line,pic 2, a slightly less rotund me with the actual Regen chomper, pic3/4/5, some tricky climbs in the higher Regen areas,6&7 two of the many wallows seen,8 breakout onto a higher area, with LochAwe @ our backs,9/10 LochAwe (A small portion of the whole 28 mile Loch), 11 time for a Mars & a slurp of water,12, Herr Manfred on return from one very long wet day on the tops,13 a quick tyre service,14 Trev, a Ghillie of some skill in the area we visited,15 Left to right, Herren's, Seigfried,Marckus,& Manfred, enjoying a hot meal & a few glasses.
    Last edited by finnbear270; 24-10-2011 at 18:00.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Nice one Steve (and mike!), looks like a good trip

Alex

Hi Alex, When the guys get home to Germany, I expect Mike will eventually get some edited video footage, as Siegfried was never without his camcorder,(except when with rifle in hand) Think the guy was using some newly invented waterproof film!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Just tried some new technology (to me!) out on our hounds here at home, a demo in McAvoy's shop on our trip home, sent their resident into hunt mode!.... same result here!.......... UcallerXtreme. Will be giving it a go this week.

steve looks like you had a great time regards pete .

Nothing quite like it.

I bet you enjoyed that , you can tell us all about it at the Cheshire meet
    Your a long time dead..GET OUT THERE.