Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Are they serious??

Are they serious??

...can hardly believe it...

http://www.hornady.com/ammunition/zombiemax

I think if you told your Firearms licensing officer you were thinking of purchasing some of these bullets and showed them the movie clip, you would loose all your firearms and never have any hope of obtaining one ever again. I think it could do a lot of harm to our sport.
    Victory goes to the player who makes the next-to-last mistake..

Hi All
    You never know, always be prepared
    Geordie

Quote Originally Posted by Munty1 View Post
    I think if you told your Firearms licensing officer you were thinking of purchasing some of these bullets and showed them the movie clip, you would loose all your firearms and never have any hope of obtaining one ever again. I think it could do a lot of harm to our sport.
    For feck sake take a chill pill, and get a sense of humor, it is a bit of fun before Halloween.

If I shot FC land I would love to have a box in my pocket for when the ranger checked my ammo for dangerous homeloads. FC ranger “right I need to check your ammo” so I show him a box of Z-Max’s, he says why are using ammo designed for the living dead? My response would be, “well after you have lamped the feck out of it with your out of season license any deer that I might come across would in all probity be Zombie ones that you had already shot hence the need for Z-Max’s

ATB

Tahr

have you all not been watching the walking dead,they are out there get stocked up while you can

Michael Jackson's video would make a good laser shoot training vid!
    Last edited by finnbear270; 23-10-2011 at 14:46.
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Seriously genius, a bit of fun in time for halloween

Just ordered 2k 9mm and 2k .45ACP just in case!

....c'mon people, did nobody realise that this is really what the Forestry Commission guys are really up to at night
    By three methods we may learn wisdom:
    First, by reflection, which is noblest;
    Second, by imitation, which is easiest;
    and third by experience, which is the bitterest

SD Regular
    Quote Originally Posted by paul at barony View Post
    Seriously genius, a bit of fun in time for halloween
    Paul - didn't you used to have a signature saying something about quoting Zombies was NOT a valid reason for an increased ammo allowance??!! .....well.......
    Nooooooooooooobody expects the Spanish Inquisition!! Our main weapon is.........