Are they serious??

I think if you told your Firearms licensing officer you were thinking of purchasing some of these bullets and showed them the movie clip, you would loose all your firearms and never have any hope of obtaining one ever again. I think it could do a lot of harm to our sport.

I think if you told your Firearms licensing officer you were thinking of purchasing some of these bullets and showed them the movie clip, you would loose all your firearms and never have any hope of obtaining one ever again. I think it could do a lot of harm to our sport.

For feck sake take a chill pill, and get a sense of humor, it is a bit of fun before Halloween. :doh:

If I shot FC land I would love to have a box in my pocket for when the ranger checked my ammo for dangerous homeloads. FC ranger “right I need to check your ammo” so I show him a box of Z-Max’s, he says why are using ammo designed for the living dead? My response would be, “well after you have lamped the feck out of it with your out of season license any deer that I might come across would in all probity be Zombie ones that you had already shot hence the need for Z-Max’s:rofl:

ATB

Tahr

have you all not been watching the walking dead,they are out there:D get stocked up while you can

Fun indeed. Must be... if they were serious, all of the zombies would have been shot at 300 yards and dropped at the first hit! We are talking about Hornady, after all!~Muir

STUCK FOR WORDS !
Hopefully even the police would see the funny side but then again knowing them it would depend on what side of bed they got out of !

STUCK FOR WORDS !
Hopefully even the police would see the funny side but then again knowing them it would depend on what side of bed they got out of !

Frankly, what does it matter if the Police see the funny side or not?

Their job is to "Police" and uphold law.

Very funny campaign all the same.... "proven" don't you know ? :D

Who cares if the police see the funny side or not if they are legal to use what can they say?. PMP ammo many years ago used to say that it was guarnteed to hit the black every time!! :coat:
Just quote that they are part of you health and safety plan in case you come accross a zombie. Just make sure they are on the conditions on your Fac if you ever have to shoot one.:british:

Back