Dsc 2

crouch valley

As I said in a previous post I passed my DSC level two yesterday. what I would like to know is where dose the hundred pounds you spend on registering go. Its certainly not spent on the certificate as it looked like it was printed off on a very cheap printer with my picture taped onto it by a five year old. I don't know why you don't get a plastic card with photo on that you can keep in your wallet.

Oh, Dan! Congratulations on passing. A nice feather in the cap and we need more AW's over this way. Do you not realise not only how expensive that tape was, but also how long it took the handsomley remunerated person concerned to make it look like it was a shabby back office affair??!! How else can they sit around in nice offices, drinking nice coffee and deciding what new hoops we may have to jump through to justify a further increased fee, better offices, coffee etc.........

Not how Eastern Branch will be run.........

Oh, Dan! Congratulations on passing. A nice feather in the cap and we need more AW's over this way. Do you not realise not only how expensive that tape was, but also how long it took the handsomley remunerated person concerned to make it look like it was a shabby back office affair??!! How else can they sit around in nice offices, drinking nice coffee and deciding what new hoops we may have to jump through to justify a further increased fee, better offices, coffee etc.........

Not how Eastern Branch will be run.........

Thanks as we speek Im on happy shoper coffee. The Eastern branch seems to be the poor relation we look up to the West branch. They always look so smart in there new Le Chameau whilst we stalk in jeans :lol:

Back