Gwp

dully1963

Hi Lads and Lasses
thinking about getting a GWP anybody got any Litters ?
Bronson sombody said yours where due (any joy) and at least i know they would be from working parents:D

give 270wsm a pm he has one left from a litter , they are docked ,chipped ,jabbed etc they are from working parents (he owns)that can be seen with the pup

Where you being hiding Dully boy, litter of wirehairs arrived yesterday mother and pups doing well, I am out stalking all the time so pm or phone if you want to arrange to come over.

How ye doin bronson "long time no see" any chance of some pics of the pups , will give ye a bell and come over for a look:thumb:

Forgot to ask any spoken for yet ?

Last edited:
Bronson is this the litter out off the lad we were out with the other sunday if so he is a outstanding deer dog & lets you know were the deer are lying up so If the pups are half as good as him they will be class

regards

Kevin

Last edited:
DSC01347.jpgDSC01352.jpgHere's a couple of photos at last, full litter in the picture on the left, 2 bitches and 4 dogs left in the other picture they have all been docked and microchipped and were born on the 24.10.11 will be ready about the 19.12.11 but for you or infact anyone I can keep until Christmas Eve or Christmas Day if it helps.

Attachments

• DSC01352.jpg
    DSC01352.jpg
    204.7 KB · Views: 38
Yeah thats right Kevin its the first litter he has sired, pups look great they all are very similar looking and quite difficult to tell apart at this time.

It is interesting as the father is liver and white GWP the mother is a Slovakian Rough Haired Pointer for want of a better description she is blonde. You can look at pictures of her on my profile and he is the picture on my avatar

Cheer's for the pic's any chance i could pop over to see them and possibly leave a deposit on one if they are suitable
Cheers:thumb::D

To all who have taken the time to reply to my post I would just like to say "thanks" but I am now sorted, left a deposit with bronson on a pup "cracking litter" from great working parents anybody else looking for a pup i can recommend these but be quick as i dont think they will not last long
:thumb:
Cheers matey:tiphat:

Hi Mate been a little bissy I have someone looking for a white on Don't know why he wants that couler but he dose let me know if you have one

Kevin

Kevin

They are all liver some of them have white bellies. I will send you some photos by email let me know me if you want to have a look at them.

Back