Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: case tumbler

case tumbler

This is a home made case tumbler. I've had 100 30-06 cases in it and it polished them beautfilly. It is very effective and I've found with the right media (corn cob) and a small amount of car polish makes brass look like new.

It also has a port on top I use for annealing brass. I pop a cartridge in, heat it until it turns the right colour, and remove with a glove. It rotates the cartridge so the heat is even all over.

It weighs a lot so pickup only I'm afraid. I'm near Kenninghall, Norfolk

free to collect
    Last edited by harrygrey382; 31-10-2011 at 13:42.
    "A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." -- Rudyard Kipling

Any chance of a picture?

you replied quicker than photobucket could upload!
    "A man can never have too much red wine, too many books, or too much ammunition." -- Rudyard Kipling

Selling mine as well.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	cement-mixer-300x225.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	20.7 KB 
ID:	9925

I did think once I'd finished it how good a cement mixer would be

Hi I would happily give you a tenner for this, but I can't afford the travel/fuel. Damn shame. If you ever travel down the A1 near Biggleswade or Stevenage please let me know as we could meet up. Otherwise nice work mate and best of luck with sale

Quote Originally Posted by bills View Post
    Hi I would happily give you a tenner for this, but I can't afford the travel/fuel. Damn shame. If you ever travel down the A1 near Biggleswade or Stevenage please let me know as we could meet up. Otherwise nice work mate and best of luck with sale
    Damn, that's a shame. I don't think I'm travelling down that way again. Thanks though!

Ho hum, thanks anyway. I quite often go to Huntingdon, so if you go that way at all let me know. Otherwise, congrats on having the best and funniest tag line I have yet to see - Rudyard Kipling, brilliant!

Quote Originally Posted by bills View Post
    Ho hum, thanks anyway. I quite often go to Huntingdon, so if you go that way at all let me know. Otherwise, congrats on having the best and funniest tag line I have yet to see - Rudyard Kipling, brilliant!
    yeah it's good eh! More frustration - I drove past Huntingdon yesterday... I'll keep thinking if there's a way round it

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMMIT! Will you be going that way again any time soon?