Thread: S/H 12 Bore Pump Action Shotgun,

S/H 12 Bore Pump Action Shotgun,

This is an unsold lot from the Greensleeves Shooting Club Help 4 Heroes auction.

It is a secondhand Stevens/Savage 12bore pump action shotgun, with a collet choke. Valued at 160, any near offer would be considered. It is for a very good cause!

So far I am told we have raised nearly 1000.

I am just an intermediary in this and will put anyone interested in contact with our club secretary Stuart.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    shoot

i just got a new (to me that is ) rizzini Simon, if i new about this a may have thought about having it

well done on the fund raising bud, H4H is down the road from me here i shoot the grounds for vermin and fox, from time to time i see the lads who are in for treatment out the back having a smoke, wheel chairs and all.

had a few complaints last month when running the 6mm br on charlie, so i popped back and spoke to 2 lads in the smoking area and they said they made no complaints, it was the security blokes

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    shoot

i just got a new (to me that is ) rizzini Simon, if i new about this a may have thought about having it

well done on the fund raising bud, H4H is down the road from me here i shoot the grounds for vermin and fox, from time to time i see the lads who are in for treatment out the back having a smoke, wheel chairs and all.

had a few complaints last month when running the 6mm br on charlie, so i popped back and spoke to 2 lads in the smoking area and they said they made no complaints, it was the security blokes

bob.
    Cheers Bob, we had a good shoot with plenty of laughs, in a very safe environment though. At 20 an entry it was a cheap enough event to enter, with first prize a Potter & Walker Mauser actioned .308!

I still think Tony and I ought to be allowed our standing shots again, an incredibly loud fart at a strategic moment by a certain Thom J was surely cheating! The bring and buy did well too. If we can just shift these last few items it will be for a very good cause.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    sounds to me like you have been robbed buddy,

Simon,

where is the shotgun located, i have a few bits for sale and if i have enough left after paying the bills i may have enough to get it, but the shipping costs my scupper my attempt.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

The shotgun is located in Evesham, Worcs. We can work out something with RFD to RFD I'm sure.

Simon