Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: complete nv set up and some.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)

complete nv set up and some.

Here i have my complete NV set up for sale due to lack of use and i need the funds,

PLEASE NOTE: I have priced them separately in case i have to sell it all in bits and bobs,but i would like to sell it as one complete kit.

1, Night optics Falcon NS 52 NV scope, 2.5 mag x 52, this had a fault on the normal tube so i sent it to a guy in Scotland and he fitted a super-gen tube in it so this is not the standard model,( you can only take my word on this as it came back with a far better image than it was when i first had it,) there are no spots that i can see but there is a bit of dust that came into view when i used this on the 6mmbr when i was foxing, but it does not hamper the scopes use in any way,other than that its had just 3 hours use since the work was done and its in used but well looked after condition, comes with the dovetail to weaver adaptor (when i can find it) and a carry case,front lens cover with the hole in it.

2,Is the MVRS doubler that fits to the scope above and takes the mag to just under 5 Mag,

3,Is my NS1000 long rang illuminator and carry case,
    (camo304 has his name on this if i split the sales)

4,Is the 4 x cr123 batteries and charger with wall adaptor.

all the above for just 590 shipped.to your door.

**********************the lamp can be purchased on its own with the filters etc***************************
    5,This is the 12 volt smart lamp (fully remote control with fob controller) I have adapted this so this is fitted with the IR filter for long range work,with a wide field of view it works very well with the scope above with no illuminator needed.it also has a red filter that you can change if your just lamping, and of course white light with no filters fitted., it rotates at about the same speed as a running bunny, so it does not hag about. it has a magnetic base for the roof and a separate adaptor for fixing it to another veh so you can move it about etc (paperwork is also here.)it has both the battery and cigar socket leads with it as well.
    Asking for 120.00

PLEASE NOTE: the lamp can be placed about 100 yards away with a battery and worked remotely so this will give you 200 yards+ using your nv kit.
    bob.

************************************************** *******************************************

OR i'm asking JUST 710.00 for the lot shipped UK mainland overseas will be extra.

here is the best picture i have of all of this. http://img6.imageshack.us/img6/3054/thenewplace018.jpg

As mentioned i would like to sell it as a job lot, i will only sell them as seperates if i have buyers for each and every item,
    sales are cash only,

thank you for the time you have taken to read this advert

bob.

this is for sale in other places.
    Last edited by bobjs; 26-10-2011 at 13:21.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

What is the usable range for the NS52 with the standard illuminator

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisheruk View Post
    What is the usable range for the NS52 with the standard illuminator
    to be totaly honest about 10 yards it is pants.

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

I will take the N1000 laser pm sent

Blog Entries
    Laser, reserved for camo304 if we got bits and bobs.

What generation tube is actually fitted?
    Ta!

Blog Entries
    the one it came with developed a fault and was removed and replaced with what they call a supergen tube, and when it came back it was far better than the one that was in it when i got the scope,

bob.

SUPERGEN tubes, improved resolution and better signal to noise ratio and my have more LPM (line per mm). this will improve the sight picture but may not improve visual distance.
    Last edited by bobjs; 26-10-2011 at 08:31.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by j0e_bl0ggs View Post
    What generation tube is actually fitted?
    Ta!
    just spoke to John inScotland and its called a supergen but its not Gen 2 just a better spec gen one ? as you can see im not a NV buff, all i know this works rather well.

bob.

Quote Originally Posted by bobjs View Post
    just spoke to John inScotland and its called a supergen but its not Gen 2 just a better spec gen one ? as you can see im not a NV buff, all i know this works rather well.

bob.
    OK Bob, gen1!
    Thanks

Blog Entries
    closed

possibly sold

bob.
    Last edited by bobjs; 31-10-2011 at 22:12.