Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: uttings....top service

uttings....top service

i ordered sum stuff from uttings last saturday, it arrived on tuesday, i didn,t check it til friday night and there was a small problem with the order, i phoned on monday and got the item swapped today by the delivery firm, how,s that for a fantastic service and they have loads of offers on at the moment, definatly will use again

+1 Ordered some bits Sunday off the web site arrived today

I phoned with an order, but was told they don't take orders over the phone, would only except online orders.

Always been impressed with Uttings great service

My favorite place to buy. It's got great service and good prices.

Seeing as I live in Norwich, I just wish they still had a shop you could visit. Mind you, I'd only spend all my money in it
    You can't say muntjac without saying, Mmmmmm.

Quote Originally Posted by Rake Aboot View Post
    Always been impressed with Uttings great service
    I was too until I had a problem with a Leupold scope that I bought off them, never again!

Have only dealt with Uttings once that I recall. Brought a Nikko Sterling Platimun 3-9x40AO scope which had the same quality control issues that the Gold Crown had. Namely the whole fast focus eye piece wobbled in the housing. They refunded my money no probs. The scope issue was not their fault but the crappy quality control in the far east (China for sure on the Gold crown).

Just found this thread. I am suprised by all the good feedback. I ordered a rifle scope on 5th january and 25 days later it has not arrived. What is more the website still says "product in stock delivery 7 - 10 days."

Quote Originally Posted by 8x57 View Post
    I was too until I had a problem with a Leupold scope that I bought off them, never again!
    took them four attempts to find me a boot that didn't leak, not really their fault but cost me 100 or there abouts to buy a new pair from them.
    suppose not there fault but the return dept only works one day a week so was a mare really.
    i still use em as they are damn cheap on some items ...

f,