Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tikka T3 .243 Stainless Laminate set up for sale as new

Tikka T3 .243 Stainless Laminate set up for sale as new

Im just not getting out with this and not that really bothered about selling it but thought i'd see if there was any interest.

Tikka T3 Laminated Stainless .243, totally unmarked, as new, fired less than 150 rounds, screwcut M14x1. Complete with leather sling, Leupold VX1 3-9x40 scope with neoprene cover & life time warranty. Optilock rings and bases. ASE Northstar stainless moderator .30 calibre. The whole package is as new. Gun comes with box as does scope. I will only sell as a complete package so i will not split. pictures for serious interested parties only.

price 995 or sensible offers

ammo available at extra cost. Any trial welcome. RFD costs 40 no ammo available that way.
    Last edited by mosa; 28-10-2011 at 18:59.

Cracking bit of kit mosa, I'd say someone's get'n a Real Deal.

All the best, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

if you was`ent so far away i would have had this

RFD gets you it next day...

If and when I sell this I will be looking for a nice 12g o/u or semi auto so if you have something I may consider a pt/ex

yes i know rfd is next day but i would want to try it out first so like i said to far its a shame

no problem mate good luck with your search

re tikka 243

Hi mosa,
    i'm in the market for a .243 and just seen your ad. Got a slot for .243 and .30 cal mod. I also have a spare 12g beretta 686 black onyx multichoke that doesn't get much use if your interested.
    Having looked back on previous threads, is this the one you had problems chambering the privvy ammo and if so, did you resolve it or just change ammo.
    many thanks,
    Fatty.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Quote Originally Posted by HotDogsForTea View Post
    Hi mosa, is this the one you had problems chambering the privvy ammo and if so, did you resolve it or just change ammo.
    many thanks,
    Fatty.
    Hi Bud

well i have a new 243 for myself here and a mate had a custom one out this week, we both got some privy (talibani ammo) just to have a try and every one seemed to be too long both myself and the custum rifle found the privy hard to chamber.

i dont thik Mosa has a problem, i think its the privy

bob.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

I had never had problems in the past ( browning, early tikka & parker hale) but for some reason say 4/10 were tight ish on the down stroke of the bolt but all fired. I used them to get close to target to save wasting expensive ammo. I settled with sako ammo but all factory stuff was great through it. I would have still used the privi at times but the golf club I control the vermin on
    bought me a load of ammo so u just got factory 100grn soft points. Hope this helps anyone.