Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Scope

New Scope

Just picked up a new Zeiss Victory 6-24 x 56 with illuminated 60 ret to go on top of my T3 .204, all I can say is ooooooooH. Can't wait to try it out tomorrow if the wind drops and it stops raining.

That is exactly the same as the one I have sat on top of my 223. I do have a vested interest as I'm the uk representative for Zeiss but I love the reticle 60 as it is a very quick aiming point to use with the single red dot.
    I'm sure it will do you proud on the 204.

Cheers Jon

Just spent 20 mins this morning zeroing the new scope. This is a five shot group at 100yrds using 32grn Hornady V Max. The one slightly high and left was shot five. you have always got to go for the fifth shot!!!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DSC01402.jpg 
Views:	72 
Size:	261.2 KB 
ID:	10092
    Last edited by Crow Man; 30-10-2011 at 12:10.

great scopes the optics are stunning even on full mag there so clear. i have the 43 mildot ret and its superb.
    best scope i have had. and ive owned a good amount all different makes
    Last edited by jay 22; 31-10-2011 at 00:38.

Jay, they really are the dogs, it's the first decent scope I have been able to afford in 35 yrs of shooting so I have nothing to compare it with but it certainly is a thing of beauty.

ATB Tony

Nice group, What is it about that 5th shot you take when testing...it's always the one that goes astray...

It wasn't the gun it was the plonker behind it

Quote Originally Posted by Crow Man View Post
    Jay, they really are the dogs, it's the first decent scope I have been able to afford in 35 yrs of shooting so I have nothing to compare it with but it certainly is a thing of beauty.

ATB Tony
    well look after it and don't ever sell it

Nice scope but lots of choice at that money

Paul

Quote Originally Posted by Cottontail killer View Post
    Nice scope but lots of choice at that money

Paul
    There certainly is Paul, I have been researching them for a couple of months now. I wanted a scope mainly for vermin/pest control to sit on top of a .204 T3 super varmint. It needed to good for edge of dark foxing and also with the lamp. The 60 ret is perfect with the illuminated dot. The clarity of the glass is something else,wish I had one on my other rifles somehow I don't think the other half will OK that though. Different people prefer different things, I liked this one and now it's on the rifle i'm well pleased. First time out with it yesterday popped a magpie at around 250yrds, they are not so big at that range so I was well pleased, things can only get better the more I use it and boy will it get used.

ATB Tony