Gaiters

I have deer hunters and they come over my knees!!! (I'm 5' 7")

They state "one size" and I'm not sure I get on with them.

Ive just got a pair of Barbour endurance gaiters. I got the large ones. Im 6ft and they finish just under my knees and are waterproof and easy to get on and off. They simply have velcro the full length of the front and a popper top and bottom. Ive always had the deerhunter ram gaiters which lasted well and was happy with but so far these seem better.:D

the best gaiters on the market imo is the blackislander gaiter i am6"3 and fit perfect wear them up to hundred times a year and get maybe 3-4 years wear out of them.
nice and quiet and youdont sweat in them unlike some of the other makes.
think they are about £60 ish.

Black Islanders are great but don't go beating in them! I am not Keen on the Barbour endurance gaitors as they seem mis-named to me from my experience. If you are beating, keepering, or spend a bit of time pushing through brambles then the best I have found are the Kammo ones. They come in medium or large and are very durable, I chose the large and am very pleased with them. I keep my mended Black Islanders for stalking only.

Simon

Got harkila gaiters, never had any probs wae them, come to just up under your knee. (i think most are matched pretty even, just down to personal preference really)

George.

Le Chameau "Kotkor" gaiters are good but keep the lace at the adjustable top tied as it gets lost.

I have a set of Kammos and they have had some abuse both work and pleasure for 3 or 4 years. Still going strong. They go up to my knee.

I see John Norris are selling off their own brand at £9.99. Never tried them but somebody here might have.

David.

yeti come up to my knees. (6'4")
best things I ever bought, had them 17 years, had them "re-randed" once in that time.
am sure my boots last longer as a result of wearing them

Back