Norway calling

Hi all.

I am from Norway and am 44 years and been going hunting with my father and grandfather since I were 5 and shot my first duck at the age of 10 and my first Roe when I were 15.
Both my grandfathers where hunting, and also my father and mother. I think I got all of their passion for hunting combined times 1000.
I am a certified huntaholic.
I hunt everything legal with shotgun, air gun, rifle and bow.
My favorite hunting is stalking all kinds of deer with rifle and bow.
I have owned many different rifles in different cartridges.
The rifles I have now are 22lr, 223, 6.5x55, 6.5-06, 357 Magnum and 375 Ruger.
My bow is a Bowtech Destroyer 340 70 lbs.

I hope to be a positive contribution to the forum.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the site! What do you hunt with your 6.5's?

Thanks
The 6.5x55 is mostly used for target practice but I have used it a bit when hunting too. But it is my fathers favorite gun, so he always borrows it and use it when he is hunting instead of his own rifles.
It has mostly been used for roes and fallows.
I mostly use my 6.5-06 and I use it for everything from hares to moose.
I have shot hares, foxes, geese, Capercaillie, roes, falows, reindeers, reds and moose with it. Always with great results. Everything have moved 0-75 yards before dropping.

Hello and welcome.
I have 2 regular clients from norway who have brought or are bringing their fathers.
ALL are true sportsmen and good hunters who relish the chance to stalk and the harder its going to be the better for them.
regards john

Welcome to the forum Norwegianwoods, looking forward to see your contribution on the site!

Where abouts in Norway are you from?

Hilsen

I also host a group of Norwegians most years. I have always been impressed by their level of skill with a rifle and general hunting ability.

Welcome.

Welcome NW, im just down the road from you in Moelv, i work as a sau klipper for the season....

Shot my first elg this year up at north torpa, great fun.....

Back