Thread: Frustrated as hell

Frustrated as hell

Well just returned from the hospital again with the cheque.
    went on friday M.D. wasn't there told to come on monday, been today she is on a course come back tomorrow.

cannot give the cheque away it seems.
    trouble is first day on does booked solid and then i'm away to Finland moose shooting for a few days so if I miss her tomorrow in my small window of oppertunity it will have to wait for another week.
    Ah well, they will get it eventually I suppose.

It is impossible to help people unless they want it

Have a good trip John.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

John, I am sure you will get the opportunity to hand over the cheque. I think it is important that the Medical Director is there so your good gesture gets maximum exposure and hopefully other people will see you as an example to follow. Good luck with the meeting and the shooting.

hope you had sucees on does this am
    seems you will get very little publicty from press if you are being messed about .shootingin general good do with good publicity and this kind on thing ideal

That's a bummer.... those massive cheques are quite awkward to carry about, especially if the wind picks up
    "It's halfway down the hill, directly below that tree next to a rock that looks like a bell-end"

Good deals with ~ deako ~ sakowsm ~ dryan ~ 2734neil ~ mo ~ riggers ~ mmbeatle ~ seanct ~ an du ru fox

Hello John I was thinking about getting up your way next week but I take it your away, busy or whatever. send me a PM when it would be possible or give me a bell. Easier week next week , only got three days

Mark
    STALKING. WILD BOAR IN FRANCE. SOLE UK AGENT FOR BACONNES DOMAINE DE CHASSE. TRAINING. DSC 1 COURSES AND DSC 2 WITNESSING. FIRST AID FOR STALKERS.
    Follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
    www.stalkinginengland.co.uk Stalkers online shop at www.deerstalkingequipmentandclothing.co.uk
    www.hunteurope.co.uk or contact 01728 745066 during office hours.