Thread: Help needed working towards my DSC2 mainly the grallock

Angry Help needed working towards my DSC2 mainly the grallock

i have been reading some of the other threads aboutpeople looking to do there DSC2 and some of the advice they have been given hashelped some, but i feel i need some help with the grallock are there anyApproved Witnesses on here from the Henley on Thames or Wantage (south Oxfordshire) area that canhelp with advice and possibly a bit of instruction.

Quote Originally Posted by marko View Post
    i have been reading some of the other threads aboutpeople looking to do there DSC2 and some of the advice they have been given hashelped some, but i feel i need some help with the grallock are there anyApproved Witnesses on here from the Henley on Thames or Wantage (south Oxfordshire) area that canhelp with advice and possibly a bit of instruction.

work from these, http://www.bestpracticeguides.org.uk/ you can't go wrong bud, practice makes perfect and all that

I would get the British Deer Society DVD (I know it sounds like I work for them with how much I am going on about it) but the DVD shows you exactly how to do it and has some very handy tips for better ways of getting everything out cleanly and with as little fuss as possible.

http://www.bds.org.uk/DVDCDF40

If the BDS are at any local events they usually have copies of it for sale there (I bought mine at Bisley Live this year)