Wanted: fallow and muntjac

chrisc

Hi all,

I need to find someone who can offer next october a muntjac buck and a fallow buck in the gold medal class, so if there is someone who can offer this please let me know.

regards
chris

Hi Chris,

if you came for fallow buck in Bulgaria I can quarantee gold medal for 3-4 hunting days.We have really very good population in some reserves here and to
shoot buck 4-5 kg is not an exemption.
More details you can see at Helia hunting | Home
or contact in info@helia-hunting.com
I also have free dates this month between 13-18 in Sherba reserve-the kingdom of fallow bucks.

Regards,Alex

Alex thank you but my friend wants to stalk these animals in the uk as i am taking him for the reds as well.

is there no one out there who has both the above trophies local to each other because what i dont want to do is spend days driving around the uk.

regards
chris

Chris, your main problem is that gold medal fallow are very thin on the ground outside parks and those that have them might be keeping them for loyal and long standing clients. You'll have more luck with a gold medal muntie.

cheers lads,

i have a price for a gold munty of a nice chap of here but could you let me know who else is in a percision to offer a gold munty and cost if possible by pm.

regards
chris

Chris, your main problem is that gold medal fallow are very thin on the ground outside parks and those that have them might be keeping them for loyal and long standing clients. You'll have more luck with a gold medal muntie.

Chris, Paul is right. i think last year there were only 5 or 6 gold medal wild fallow bucks recorded by the CIC for the UK. The only way a gold medal fallow will be culled in a short time window is in a park.
Good luck anyway
ATB

what i have to do is sort out my friends 50th birthday present for himself and he wants to shoot a gold medal munty definately and a big red stag which i can sort out but he wondered about a fallow , and the thing is i dont want to be driving all over the uk so if he could take a munty down south somewhere all i would need to do is drive him north for his stag but it is the munty what is important as the fallow seems to be very hard to source.

regards
chris

Back