Quad Plastics

tattie

Hi All,
A few things.
I am on the lookout for front and rear plastics for a 1989 Honda TRX350, I have been looking about various auction sites to no avail. Does anybody have any contacts or know of any breakers around? The plastics on the bike just now are cracked with a few bits missing, ie small holes and I would perfer to have whole/complete plastic if possible, the cracks I can plastic weld but filling in the holes without the original bits is difficult.
Next, any recommendations on tyres for above quad (all offroad work)? as there seem to be a few different makes on the go.

Many thanks

A.M.

Mate just got a complete set of new ones for his quad, only cost him £60 plus postage. Will ask him where he got them from and let you know
Al

Hi tattie, mate got his plastics from atv chesire Ltd. His was a Yam, didn't know if he dealt with Hondas or not. but at those prices its worth a call
Al

Goodyear mudrunners are good for non sensitive sites, Bear Claw are also excellent and are not as aggressive as the Mudrunners, I have 27" Bear claw on mine, I replaced the Mudrunners as they were destructive on the SSSI sites...

regards
Now

images
Bear Claw/Good year Mudrunner
Goodyear_Tracker_Mud_Runner_Tire_detail.jpg

Back