Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: brand new custom HEYM SR 30 straight pull RIFLE IN 300 WSM

brand new custom HEYM SR 30 straight pull RIFLE IN 300 WSM

hey guys i am placing this add for my friend John mc bride who is a member on here. John isn't the best on computers so i said i would put the add up for him.
    anyone interested in the rifle. can pm me for john's home phone number if you need to ask him any quesitions about the rifle etc.

the rifle is a new never fired. john had the heym sr 30 straight pull built for him by them. the rifle is a 300wsm which is a special order by them.

the rifle has a superb walnut stock
    and will come with the heym hard case
    200 brand new Winchester brass
    lee full length, neck and seater die
    and the 30 mm heym mount [ these cost a lot of money as you know on there own]

the rifle cost a total of 4000 he is looking for 2500

a swaro z6i 2.5x15x56 can be had at extra cost. this scope is only on offer to the buyer of the rifle though. and isn't for sale on its own.
    Last edited by jay 22; 04-11-2011 at 14:46.

Far better rifle IMO that a Blaser if you are after a straight pull and for less money, great boar or big deer rifle in that calibre.
    Best of luck with the sale.

ATB

Tahr

cant believe there hasn't been much interest in this. its a cracker

guys just to let you know this is still for sale but the price has been dropped by a 1000 pound so 1500 for the above lot but with standard 30mm mounts not heym mount
    a steal
    Last edited by jay 22; 16-04-2012 at 21:26.

Jay dont mean to be critical mate but those Photos do not do the sale any favours, get some decent quqality ones up mate.
    Its had enough views should have sold a long time ago.
    www.anglocustomrifle.co.uk
    Anglo deer management and training
    Yet another 7mm 08 user ..................... if Carlsberg made calibers.........................

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    Jay dont mean to be critical mate but those Photos do not do the sale any favours, get some decent quqality ones up mate.
    More likely its a difficult caliber to shift. Anyone who knows Heym knows they are buying quality and this is a new one!

Quote Originally Posted by pierred View Post
    i agree buddy. shame he doesn't know how to use the cameras and download pictures to the pc. he got them sent to me buy phone. if i lived close i would go round and take them myself.

Quote Originally Posted by Tackleberry270 View Post
    More likely its a difficult caliber to shift. Anyone who knows Heym knows they are buying quality and this is a new one!
    yes i think if it was 270 or 30/06 it might have gone. people are scared to by 300 wsm as they can be barrel burners. as you said this is brand new so no worrys with that.

you want to see the rifle he is replacing it with merkel rx. helix with the top of the range wood

Jay, I understand that this is a custom made rifle. Can you give me an idea of barrel length and weight please? I am wondering if it would be good for driven boar instead of my Kimber 30.06 which is difficult or impossible to take to France. regards RTTBRAMLEY

Quote Originally Posted by RTTBRAMLEY View Post
    Jay, I understand that this is a custom made rifle. Can you give me an idea of barrel length and weight please? I am wondering if it would be good for driven boar instead of my Kimber 30.06 which is difficult or impossible to take to France. regards RTTBRAMLEY
    hi mate the barrel is 24 inches and the rifle weight is around 7 and 1/2 pound with the mount.