Thread: Poppins Roe Sacks

Poppins Roe Sacks

Recieved my sika/sack and game bag from poppins today, and to say i'm delighted would be an understatement.The quality is superb and i would encourage anyone thinking of such a sack to get in touch with her.
    The craftmanship is fantastic and literally 'just what i wanted'
    So Poppins a very sincere thank you for your business.
    Gelert

P.S i won't bother taking photos untill their filled unless i make some of you jelouss

Well a photo would be nice or even a web link if you don't want make us jealous.

Quote Originally Posted by Steyer 6.5 View Post
    Well a photo would be nice or even a web link if you don't want make us jealous.
    this may help

http://www.thestalkingdirectory.co.u...ight=sika+sack

ATB

A piccy or two of the game bag would be good. Poppins is going to knock me one up

Don't want to take anything away from Poppins Roe Sack as it does look good,or hi-jack thread, but I’ve been looking at various options and came across a company
    in the BASC magazine selling what looks to be a well made roesack with a nice touch in that it folds away while on your back, so that its not flopping about and getting caught on branches and stuff www.monarchcountryproducts.co.uk anybody got one of these?

Moose

moose
    you are not taking any thing away from me .i do the sacks on request i have never advertised and dont intend too.
    all my sacks are sold on recommendation they are made to last and are not expensive.
    last year a member from this got in touch with me he was given one of my sacks 20 years ago and needed it repaired.
    even with pockets mine are a third cheaper than that one .mine are custom made you request it ,i do it.

Quote Originally Posted by poppins View Post
    moose
    you are not taking any thing away from me .i do the sacks on request i have never advertised and dont intend too.
    all my sacks are sold on recommendation they are made to last and are not expensive.
    last year a member from this got in touch with me he was given one of my sacks 20 years ago and needed it repaired.
    even with pockets mine are a third cheaper than that one .mine are custom made you request it ,i do it.
    +1 absolutely Poppins gets my vote everytime.