Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: wanted .270win

wanted .270win

Hi All

Sometime in the future i will be looking for a good rifle in 270win, my variation went in two weeks ago so i should be in position to buy in about thirteen weeks according to sussex police, its the computer changeover causing the long delays. anyway just feeling the water, so if you are thinking of selling a quality stalking rifle in 270win please let me know, photos would help.

regards Geoff
    Last edited by geoffrey; 04-11-2011 at 19:00.

Blog Entries
    View my Gallery (39)View my Gallery (39)
    Geoffrey

not sure you can see this, ruger m77 mk2 for just 200, its not mine but not a bad looking rifle.

bob.

http://forums.pigeonwatch.co.uk/foru...5444-clearout/

I am selling my .270 as I have never actually used it for it's intended purpose. Shot plenty of foxes with it, but never got into stalking.
    It's had a fair bit of use and the crown is a bit encrusted with muck (so to speak )
    The stock was sanded and varnished, but I'm not professing to doing a perfect job of it.
    Comes with original Ruger rings/bases.
    RFD transfer is available, but it is at your cost.

sound like the crown need a good scrub, but the orice is nothing for a mk2 ruger.
    Last edited by bobjs; 04-11-2011 at 19:53.
    WARNING: LUPUS IS A KILLER, lets support them in the need to find out what it is, what causes it and how do we defeat it. Donating to LUPUS UK | LUPUS UK

Living with Lupus - YouTube

Chris potters have a mint condition tikka 695 continental in .270, it's a bit stiff money wise at 800 but it would make a great rifle.

Quote Originally Posted by danpd View Post
    Chris potters have a mint condition tikka 695 continental in .270, it's a bit stiff money wise at 800 but it would make a great rifle.
    I nearly bought that rifle 3 years ago, the only reason i didn't was because a mate from the FC sold me her slightly used Sako 85 for the same money. Some months ago i was in Potters and mentioned the Continental as a mate was umming and ahhing over .270 or 30'06 and they said they'd be open to offers seeing as it's been on the shelf for a few years now. Worth a look anyway
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

hi i was in potters yesterday and the tikka continental has been sold

cheers geoff

I know of a new Tikka Continental in 270w for 595! Been in a local shop covered in dust for few years now.

I have a Sako A111 in .270 going relatively cheap if you're interested, giving up on the Reds and no longer have any real use for it.

Bk

imo those 270 tikka's in 270 are worth around 400 max if they have had them that long. makes me smile when a shop has had them for years with a silly price tag on them. knowing there not going to sell at that price.

there better off letting them go cheap instead of sitting on the shelf. i have a stainless m695 and paid 300 for it so there are bargains out there

Quote Originally Posted by Blitzking View Post
    I have a Sako A111 in .270 going relatively cheap if you're interested, giving up on the Reds and no longer have any real use for it.

Bk
    ?
    Thanks

i have a browning complete kit (scope and sound mod)
    pics here www.thehunterscabin.com

can post to your local RFD for 20

cheers
    steve