Thread: jim from accy

jim from accy

hello there, just wondering if anyone knows of any accompanied sika stalking available in lancashire. i have been stalking in dumfreise and galloway for the past 3 years, mainly roe but some red too. looking to try to find something a bit nearer to home, cost of fuel as it is. any info would be appreciated. i am not looking for any freebies and willing to pay going rates.`

Welcome to the site, just a word this is the introduction section other enquiries go into the relevant forum you will have more luck there, more people read them.

John
    A clever man knows his strengths, a wise man knows his weaknesses

Can't offer stalking but welcome to the site.

thanks for the welcome, will try main forum, still new at this techy stuff.once again thanks.

,thanks for the welcome, will try main forum.still finding my feet.

Hi and welcome imborder line of Lancashire and Cumbria, there is mnet to be sika around the Bowland area but i dont know of anybody in that region but if you are after roe, fallow and reds let me no all with in 45 minute drive from you in Accy.

hello again, just found your reply, i think i need a bit of time to get used to this computer stuff. thanks, i would be intrested in finding some stalking a bit more local. i have stalked mainly roe, but shot my first red two weeks ago ( 10 stone spiker ) i shoot a winche ster mod 70 in.270 also a tikka 595 in .223 and of course a .22 cz.thanks again, look forward to hearing from you. jim from accy.

SD Regular
    pm sent
    BE PREPARED IT WASNT RAINING WHEN THEY BUILT THE ARC