new member from Texas

dbaldwin

thank you for letting me into your forums..I have been hunting many years and enjoy reading about hunting and all the people that enjoy a great sport

Welcome buddy, looking forward to hearing about the vast state of Texas! I hear you've been have a terrible time of things with the heat and no rain, have things improved for you?

Matt

Welcome buddy, looking forward to hearing about the vast state of Texas! I hear you've been have a terrible time of things with the heat and no rain, have things improved for you?

Matt
well it rained when I was there in August :doh: well only for 5 mins but it was the first rain for months :D

hello and welcome from cornwall had relative in arizona dont even know if they still alive
look foward hear of what you hunt

Hello and welcome aboard,I may be visiting texas in april next year so what could you hunt legally at that time of year there,from robin hood country,cheers lee

Welcome to the site!

I lived in Dallas for two years in the late 1980's and got to go bird hunting, also turkey and javelina (though didn't manage to connect with either :(). It would be great to hear more about hunting in Texas.

Compared to when I used to watch the Rangers out at Arlington it's hard to believe they've just played in the World Series!

willie_gunn

Hey! I'm from Nashville and my dad was from Collin County just North of Dallas! I just posted a South Texas deer hunting video in the general forum that I found on You Tube.

Back