Thread: gmk

gmk

has any one else tryed to contact them through their contact us bitty on their web page. i had a queery and a week later still no reply or even aknolagment.

I have to say that I phoned them a couple of years ago now as I wanted to buy a Beretta Jubilee but select it from their stocks as gunshops only tend to hold one or two. Anyway, they couldn't have done any more for me. I was booked in to visit the company. On arrival I was treated like royalty (well I am quite posh....for a Norfolk country boy anyway!). 5 guns had been pre selected and their sales man helped me choose the best one from his experience. It was sent straight to my selected gunshop and arrived the next day!
    I couldn't ask for any more.
    Give them a ring, they will look after you.

A few years ago I tried contacting them on various occasions regarding an issue with a tikka and i still have not had a reply.

best bet is to phone them, emails can get lost in spam filters or hidden amongst the pages of crap that a company of that size would recieve every day

Quote Originally Posted by stoker150 View Post
    has any one else tryed to contact them through their contact us bitty on their web page. i had a queery and a week later still no reply or even aknolagment.
    I am glad that some have had good experiences, my own is less good, certainly as far as rifles go; in as much as they try to be helpful but the degree of product knowledge leaves something to be desired and their stock levels are abysmal. Its fine if you are looking for something on their shelf maybe, but technical support and spares.. not a lot.

I have e mailed and telephoned Sako/Tikka in Finland, same result. I guess that UK is a niche market as far as they are concerned, and their attention is mostly across The Pond. .

Shame, as their rifles are excellent IMHO.

Hmmm Tikka used to be very helpful ....................................... I wonder if the change of ownership has anything to do with the changes in customer support?