Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Help...anyone got?

Help...anyone got?

Hi

Does anyone have Chris Gray of Trudvang kennels phone number please

I got a pup off him earlier this year and need advice but lost his phone number, if anyone could forward it that would be great

Thanks

he has a very comprehensive website...

https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Yeah I know its a great website and have read it many times but its not going to cut it for the specific advice I need about my dog, and how he would over come the issues I'm having

Thanks though

Quote Originally Posted by Dickyboy View Post
    Yeah I know its a great website and have read it many times but its not going to cut it for the specific advice I need about my dog, and how he would over come the issues I'm having

Thanks though
    Send email, get number. Simples!!
    https://www.justgiving.com/John-Slee/
    "He who kills sow with piglets empties the forest of boar" My neighbours dad on new years eve 2011.

Great yeah cheers.....Guess I'm just not in the cliche to be helped.......nevermind.....And Basil, do you think I haven't tried that but my computer won't allow the link to open so can't get email address either!!

Don't worry at least I know where I stand now!

Dickyboy check deer tracking dogs category on here I have put an reply on something similar if you check the thread think some guys on it have his number if you want to try pm them.good luck david

Deerhunter, Thank you.......I trawled through loads of old emails(don't know why it didn't come up in the searches) but found his number and have now spoken to him. I'm back on track with his training so now just the hardwork bit!

And put my mind to rest about why I'm training him in that way

Andthanks Davidm...nice to get a non sarky helpful answer

Quote Originally Posted by Dickyboy View Post
    Deerhunter, Thank you.......I trawled through loads of old emails(don't know why it didn't come up in the searches) but found his number and have now spoken to him. I'm back on track with his training so now just the hardwork bit!

And put my mind to rest about why I'm training him in that way

Andthanks Davidm...nice to get a non sarky helpful answer
    You think if any one of us actually had a number it wouldn't have been given to you immediately!!!???

I suggested his website because I assumed that there would be a telephone number on it for you! Someone else went that bit further and actually put the link on for you.

I can't see a sarky answer anywhere here.

If your initial post had highlighted what you had done so far and that you had lost his number, none of these posts would have been necessary and we could all have spent those few seconds it took to reply, doing something for ourselves. You are welcome!!!