Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I recommend the services of Steve Beaty @ ivythorne sporting

I recommend the services of Steve Beaty @ ivythorne sporting

For those who have never used the services of Steve Beaty. I absolutely recomened him. Friendly,professional, and hospitable.

I think in these days of just about ok services I think we should say when we find Somewhere good.

Plus 1 for that ,top bloke!

I wholeheartedly agree. He spent a long time showing me rifles he new I could never afford, just because he is a kind bloke who could see I appreciated quality. A top man.

Simon
    Blindness to suffering is an inherent consequence of natural selection. Nature is neither kind nor cruel but fiercely indifferent.

He is a gentleman i have bought from him in the past and could not fault him helpful and honest when asked a question.Wish i was closer as i would use his services all the time.

Beardy.

Totally agree. Ive had several deals with Steve and he always goes the extra mile. Top bloke!

I bought a rifle from him. He even offered to send it on approval and if I didn't want it all i could send it back only paying outward bound postage. Top man

Just sent him an email for advice on a new gun...thanks for the 'heads up'

Pete

+1,

He is one of the few proper gun dealers that know what they are talking about when it comes to rifles. Recomended.

Dave

top man! I would use him again, very friendly and knowledgeable a real gent!
    "Politicians must be allowed to panic. They need activity. It is their substitute for achievement"
    "'The matter is under consideration' means we have lost the file. 'The matter is under active consideration' means we are trying to find the file."

Quote Originally Posted by scrun63 View Post
    I bought a rifle from him. He even offered to send it on approval and if I didn't want it all i could send it back only paying outward bound postage. Top man
    +1