I recommend the services of Steve Beaty @ ivythorne sporting

Simjim33

For those who have never used the services of Steve Beaty. I absolutely recomened him. Friendly,professional, and hospitable.

I think in these days of just about ok services I think we should say when we find Somewhere good.

I wholeheartedly agree. He spent a long time showing me rifles he new I could never afford, just because he is a kind bloke who could see I appreciated quality. A top man.

Simon

He is a gentleman i have bought from him in the past and could not fault him helpful and honest when asked a question.Wish i was closer as i would use his services all the time.

Beardy.

Totally agree. Ive had several deals with Steve and he always goes the extra mile. Top bloke!

I bought a rifle from him. He even offered to send it on approval and if I didn't want it all i could send it back only paying outward bound postage. Top man

+1,

He is one of the few proper gun dealers that know what they are talking about when it comes to rifles. Recomended.

Dave

well i,ve just put a deosit on a rifle with him knowing i,ve not got the money till new year(1st week) been after this rifle for 8 months but could not find the right one.this is way better than standard, customised and at what i believe is a very very good price. top man, carnt wait too get my mitts on it.stav

I know it's all been said but Steve is genuinely a really nice, down to earth bloke and an extremely knowledgeable rfd. I have used him for several items in the past and will always call him first before going elsewhere.

Definately recommended.

Steve's reputation is well known in the industry as one of the best so no surpise in reading the comments above.

i have known steve for quite a few years he was top man at avalon guns for a long time
as has been quoted a gentleman and very knowledgable

regards pete .

I bought a rifle from him. He even offered to send it on approval and if I didn't want it all i could send it back only paying outward bound postage. Top man

Did the same for me.............I bought a second hand Tikka from him for a great price, when the rifle arrived it was like new............great service from a nice guy.

I was down at steves yesterday to use the range as ZIGGY is visiting from linconshire and between us we had four rifles
to put on or check zero .
this is the first time ive seen steves gunroom and to say i was impressed would be an understatement .
he also has a pretty good level of ammo as well .
the guns he has on display was of a very high standard and plenty to choose from .
regards pete .

did you see the sako 22/250 with fluted barrell and bolt? thats my new one next week :p stav
I was down at steves yesterday to use the range as ZIGGY is visiting from linconshire and between us we had four rifles
to put on or check zero .
this is the first time ive seen steves gunroom and to say i was impressed would be an understatement .
he also has a pretty good level of ammo as well .
the guns he has on display was of a very high standard and plenty to choose from .
regards pete .

Back