Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Argentina Dove / Duck etc

Argentina Dove / Duck etc

I have had this sent to me today.

Economic Crisis special offer!

In honor of the less than wonderful World economic situation: nearly Ĺ off on daily fees for high volume bird hunts booked before years end

Normally $450/day Now $250/day. Includes food, lodging, license, transport to and from the airport and lots of high volume shooting. The hunt is in the Litoral region of Argentina and the lodging is in 3 star country Inns within 45 minutes or less of the shooting grounds. The hunt lasts 7 days and includes duck hunting, pigeon and dove shooting and perdiz over dogs. The season starts May 1 and runs until the end of October for duck. Pigeon and dove season never closes and perdiz closes mid August. Keep these seasons in mind if you want to schedule all species. The destination airport is either Resistencia, Chaco or Corrientes, Corrientes, both are equally convenient.

Total for the 8 nights and 7 days is $1750 (US Dollars)

Other expenses:

1) your airfare

2) tips to bird boys at your discretion

3) shells at $13/box

This is a new area and you donít usually run into other turist hunters, as the big companies are not this far out yet. The shooting is out of this world. Only 3 groups shot there with me last season and they averaged a little over 100 ducks a day. Perdiz is the only bird that the bags are kept low and you can shoot 30 per outing. Dove is limitless and one shooter shot 1000 in 3 and a half hours just to show that he could. He used 2 guns and a dedicated loader in addition to his bird boy.

Deposit to book is $750 and a 50% shell deposit will be required 30 days prior to the start of the season.

I could normally get some discount on this for site members but as it is a special I am unsure. However if you are tempted let me know and I will give you their details and see what I can do about some discount.

John

Problem being the $ has gone up against the £ so where a few months ago we were almost $2 to £1 now it is $1.5 to £1 so we are no paying 25% more than we were 3 months ago in the first place!

So you are not interested then

John

Not at all.

It is always nice to know that prices are being cut, however, just pointing out that being from the UK we are perhaps not getting the same savings a hunter from the US would get.

Kyle

This looks great I have always being very tempted by this

Mates been twice to Argentina the doves were fantastic the girls were out of this world his mate got one back to the hotel only to find the girl had a "handbrake " if you know what I mean
    ​norma

Quote Originally Posted by norma 308 View Post
    Mates been twice to Argentina the doves were fantastic the girls were out of this world his mate got one back to the hotel only to find the girl had a "handbrake " if you know what I mean
    ​norma

Ah the good old "Shim" or "Sheman" Ha Ha Ha Quality

I would love to do this and it is the cheapest iv seen unfortunately its still over $1750 more than I have and I know I'd spend the same again in carts!
    Darn this pitiful life I lead

Me and a mate wanting to do this for our 50th in 3 years, might have to pull it forward?

Quote Originally Posted by filzee View Post
    I would love to do this and it is the cheapest iv seen unfortunately its still over $1750 more than I have and I know I'd spend the same again in carts!
    Darn this pitiful life I lead
    ​+1