Thread: Wanted - Second hand laser range finder

Wanted - Second hand laser range finder

Morning all,

I'm after a second hand laser range finder if any one is thinking of selling one. I would of posted in the selling section but i need to hit 30 posts (nearly there).

Please get in contact with pics if you have one going?

Many thanks

Carl.

Hi Carl

I have a laser range finder that I no longer use as I have now purchased new bins with built in rangefinder. The one I have for sale I have only used very few times and it is is absolutely perfect condition.

Pics enclosed. Comes complete with carry case. Name plate shows: Osprey International, Model EMC4 Comet.

You can make me an offer if you like. Below are a couple of pics. but if you want larger ones please send private message.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rangefinder1LR.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	45.8 KB 
ID:	10235

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Rangefinder NoLR.jpg 
Views:	21 
Size:	51.8 KB 
ID:	10234

I did some looking around a while back and found that the 2nd hand prices were nearly as high as new prices for some range finders. I didn't want anything big money as wasn't sure how useful it would be. In the end I shopped around and got a Bushnell 1000 Scout (something like that anyhow) new for about the same price as they were doing 2nd hand on ebay. I figured that if I didn't use it or like it I could always sell it at very little loss. As it is I find it handy in some situations and so have kept it.

I got one of these

Tasco Hunting Golf 400 Laser Rangefinder 8 - 700 Metres With Carry Case (RF0400) | Rangefinders | Buy Online Now!

and it does the job. I have paced distances and seems accurate. Use it mainly for zeroing.

Quote Originally Posted by Apache View Post
    I got one of these

Tasco Hunting Golf 400 Laser Rangefinder 8 - 700 Metres With Carry Case (RF0400) | Rangefinders | Buy Online Now!

and it does the job. I have paced distances and seems accurate. Use it mainly for zeroing.
    Interesting Apache. I have been looking at these on the JSR site and thought they were too good to be true. Good to hear your experience