Idiot....

This has been floating around for a while now, I would really like to think that it is fake, but the more I watch it the less fake it looks, but really would anybody look down the barrel of anything that had the remotest chance of going off, heck I don't even look down that end when the thing is disassembled.

This version of the clip has a slo mo at the end

Dumb People Shouldnt Own Guns - YourDailyMedia.com

Last edited:
What would you see looking down there anyway?... apart from the first half inch of rifling :rolleyes:

Staged.
- Listen to the bang on the hat shot. The first two you can clearly hear the sound of the shot reverberating round the woods, but not so with the last one.
- When gun goes off it's pointing at his forehead/face, not the hat.
- Oh, and he survives long enough to show us his hat.

I don't know if this file is intended to be a warning to others on gun safety, but it certainly isn't funny.

Look at the slow motion in the second link, if it is fake then it looks very convincing.

I don't know if this file is intended to be a warning to others on gun safety, but it certainly isn't funny.

who's laughing?... so far everyone has agreed that the guy is an idiot and I'm sure you'd agree that it would be rather patronising of me to post it as a warning to others.

The guy is defo an idiot, but also its shite like this that comes across the wrong way to some types and gives the bloody antis the ammo !!!!

Back