12 Bore Cartridge Belt - Wanted

TASR12

The time has come to get a new cartridge belt as my old one is knackered. The shops around me don't seem to have a great deal to offer(either v expensive or v flimsy). Has anyone got any advice on one I could get online? 36 inch waist and decent leather would be preferable, not too fussed about open or closed loops.Thanks in advance,T.

Just a suggestion ..................... take a look on evil bay I picked up a part leather Parker-Hale one for the collection reasonably priced a while ago.

Cheers Birthunter I will take a look. Just concerned that what looks good online turns out to be pretty poor thin leather in reality. A promising option looks to be in the Countryside Alliance shop although the sizings look a little generous if a 36inch waist is covered by the small!

Seems to be a very nice quality looking belt can be had for about £20..I might even have a punt at a Bradly canvas and leather one myself.

I agree - seem very good value, thanks for the pointer. Still large if worn on a warmer day without or under a jacket.

Cheers.

In the absence of anyother ideas then this may have to be the one that is passed on as a present idea. If anyone has ever used one of these, comments would be appreciated but atleast at £20 it's not prohibitive.
Thanks again for those comments.
Regards,
Tom.

Are you still looking for a belt? I have a leather one which was part of a job lot at an auction. 38" long to the last hole. You can have it for a £10 donation to H4H.

David.

Back