Hi

Dano

Hi,
Im Daniel. I live in the south east (englandshire). Im a complete novice to stalking. Iv got a day booked with "deerstalker.com" as my first intro to the sport. Iv been rough shooting and fly fishing up till now and always had a hankering to try stalking so i'll let you know how i get on.

In the mean time whats the usual way you guys go about your stalking. Booking days up with a guide is no doubt invaluble experiance but i'd have to be a rich man to make it as regular as my fishing and rough shooting. Is it a "who you know" kind of sport or can a wolly like me get on with some quality stalking???

Regards, Dan

Hello Dano,

Welcome to the site, whereabouts are you in the South East? the thing to do is to see if there is anyone close by you who could keep you right.

You could always head up to the Highlands for your holidays this year, there is a forestry block exclusive to Stalking Directory members, £50 a day, no trophy fees and if you want the beast something in the region of the going rate at the time will secure it. Come at the right time of the year and bring your rod as well as your rifle and you can fish for Salmon for £35 a day and wild brown trout a whole lot cheaper. I just happen to know the secretary of the local fishing club ;)

John

Hi Danno,

Send me a PM and let me know where abouts you are in the SE, as this is my territory for some of the year. The remaining time in Scotland near JAYB :D

We might be able to arrange something for you

Regards

Sikamalc

Welcome to the site Dano. ;)

You have come to the right place for info and knowledge "AND" you never know possibly some stalking :eek: :lol:

Good luck with your venture and let us know how you get on. ;)

ATB

wadas

'deerstalker.com' will really look after you.....I have a couple of outings booked in February and can hardly wait . I've been with him before and the estate we went to was alive with fallow . Enjoy it!

Richard Parsons said:
'deerstalker.com' will really look after you.....I have a couple of outings booked in February and can hardly wait . I've been with him before and the estate we went to was alive with fallow . Enjoy it!

exactly what i wanted to hear!!

Back