Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gralloch smear

Gralloch smear

Got spooky deer that scent you 200yds away and vanish....smear your clothing with some gralloch and then try..works to mask the human scent very well downside you lose your stalking buddies, and the wife bans you from the house to the "Man Shed". LOL Tony ps. this is not a wind up!

Don't let the missus wash your outdoor clothes. keep them in the garage muck and all. I have had a Roe doe come within three metres whilst sitting quietly.

This guy tried it, he wasn't impressed with it:
    Owning a gun or knife and not using it, is akin to not sleeping with your girlfriend to keep her neat and tidy for the next bloke.

Quote Originally Posted by digger9523 View Post
    This guy tried it, he wasn't impressed with it:
    That was'nt a smear he got Digger it was a WASH !

Atb, Buck.
    "let him without sin cast the first stone"

Hi Devon Deer Stalker..great minds think alike! On an opposite tack once had a guy turn up to stalk covered in Aramis aftershave.....TW.T Tony

Scentlok is a complete failure,............. Farts will always escape this clothing!
    (The Unspeakable In Pursuit Of The Uneatable.) " If I can help, I will help!." Former S.A.C.S. member!

Quote Originally Posted by ytene View Post
    Got spooky deer that scent you 200yds away and vanish....smear your clothing with some gralloch and then try..works to mask the human scent very well downside you lose your stalking buddies, and the wife bans you from the house to the "Man Shed". LOL Tony ps. this is not a wind up!
    my stalking attire absalutely stinks most of the time,even worse when i get wet lol

Mine doesn't get washed and doesn't come in the house, still the deer know I am there from the next estate. I may actually get a round off on one soon.