Thread: happy times

happy times

well ive been sat on my backside waiting for the plumber to come and fix the heating when my new swaros arrived shortly followed by the feo on the off chance i was in!!! really nice guy and doesnt think ill have an issue with my application. i know its too soon to be celebrating but he didnt seem it would be a problem giving me what i was asking for. only thing he wanted was a different cabinet so my shotguns and rifles arent stored together. but im a happy bunny so far.....what a day

nice one

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    well ive been sat on my backside waiting for the plumber to come and fix the heating when my new swaros arrived shortly followed by the feo on the off chance i was in!!! really nice guy and doesnt think ill have an issue with my application. i know its too soon to be celebrating but he didnt seem it would be a problem giving me what i was asking for. only thing he wanted was a different cabinet so my shotguns and rifles arent stored together. but im a happy bunny so far.....what a day
    Nice one ziggy, why do you have to have a different safe for shotguns?
    BARONY TRAINED NINJA

as far as i know you dont haha, i really dont know why he would ask for it but i needed to get an ammo box anyway so its not much more to get a full size safe so ill go along with it quietly, especially as this is my first application. i dont think ill be getting any other stumbling blocks, so fingers crossed

Quote Originally Posted by ziggy View Post
    only thing he wanted was a different cabinet so my shotguns and rifles arent stored together.
    Strange that, never heard of that before, but hope the application goes ok.

so do i kieran, so do i. to be fair it seemed quite promising but i wont get too excited just yet. considering they originally told me last year that they dont hand out centrefire rifles in the first year of fac ownership and this only being my 1st application its going well haha

ziggy good news mate
    surprising what you get when you get a decent mentor
    regards pete .

haha i think they will be writng to you pete, give me a call if and when you get time. i did explain to them your working hours so they shouldnt disturb you

Times must be good Ziggy......new swaro' bins' and FAC on its way!.
    You might be able to afford a go at the stags at this rate.
    S.

dont forget to add he can afford a plumber

im hoping so paul.....ive been very lucky since we last spoke with some major "sponsorship". i would very much like to come back to the hill albeit minus my prohunters!! i will definately comeback if thats ok?