Thread: Reloading question

Reloading question

Okay first off, i know some dont like lee kits but this is the path im going to take.
    1 - whats the difference between the lee 50th aniversary kit and the lee breech lock challenger.
    2 - which ever kit i get, (apart from bullets powder and primer) what else will i need to buy on top of the kit
    3 - i may have the chance of a lee 50th anniversary kit, but it says 243 on the box, are the kits calibre specific,
    i know i will have to buy the dies extra, just wondered if the rest of the kit mattered. ( will be reloading for a 308)
    4 - i have the lee loading manual, what other loading book should i get for the loading info, which one covers the most powder and bullet manufacturers
    many thanks for your time in replying

You will need a set of calipers, a trickler and something for case cleaning, the kit is not calibre specific. I own the same gear and it works well, the one book one calibre booklet for 308 is worth buying. I am in Hebburn if you need a hand.
    cheers

would it be possible to meet up and go through it with me and show me what i need, im in south shields so not far

Not a problem, pm sent

is there any difference between the two kits i listed

Quote Originally Posted by rooster View Post
    You will need a set of calipers, a trickler and something for case cleaning, the kit is not calibre specific. I own the same gear and it works well, the one book one calibre booklet for 308 is worth buying. I am in Hebburn if you need a hand.
    cheers
    lads. I am in Jarra if you want another tuppence worth

get yourself a head space gauge,norman clark sells caliber booklets,has most powder and bullet makes you would use